Friday, August 21, 2009

TGIF

Today i just soooo humid. I went to our backyard with the kids and we didn't even last for an hour. The sun is just killing us. What a summer i must say. I've been thinking to taking them to a waterpark in our area but the weather forecast would always give me a thunderstorm for the rest of the week. The weather is not cooperating at all. Sigh. I feel bad for the kids. My eldest son especially. There's just nothing to do except for playing DS, PS3 and Rock Band. Good thing we went to Florida for a short vacation. Next stop is Cancun, Mexico for my youngest son's 2nd Bday. Yipee! Been searching for a good package to accomodate the four of us. The husband is planning to book by October. We'll see. I still need to get passports for me and my youngest. Too much thing to do I guess.

No comments: