Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Morimoto

Last Saturday, my husband and I had our post Valentine date at Morimoto in NYC. He booked it in advance and so we didn't have a hard time getting a table. Our table was ready as soon as we got there which was pretty good. I hate waiting...Anyways, we tried their 7 course meal which was really worth it! Here are some of the pics I took. My husband didn't want me to use my camera so I just used my iphone.

First, we had this tuna tartar which was I think the best tuna tartar! nothing to complain..
 For our main course, we had Wagyu beef and lobster...yummy!
 We also had foie gras which was really good....
For the price that my husband paid, there was not a single think I can complain about. Everything was just so delicious! We will definitely go back.
www.morimoto.com

No comments: